Wednesday, October 26, 2011

20 Days Later

Wow, 20 days can go by quick! This year is truly flying by. In just a few months Bruce and I will celebrate our one year anniversary! How did a year go by so quickly?

Work is what held me captive the past few weeks. I love my job, I love hanging out with the kids, I love that I feel like I am making a difference (even if a small one). Because of my love and passion for my job I have a hard time stopping, or leaving work at work! I need to get better at this because I need more than just work!

Bruce and I are continuing to meet more people through DTS, and next weekend I am going to a wives retreat (I didn't really want to go, but Bruce thinks it'll be a good way to connect with other woman. I know he is right, but sometimes those things can be a little awkward.) I do hope to meet some women my age, I am in need of some community!

I am excited for November to begin. I miss home. A lot. I am so pumped to come home for Christmas. Seriously, so excited. I love my Indiana family and friends! Sorry for the short post..I have to get back into the swing of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment